Chat with us live
Off to a flyer 2017 – a fresh look at pre-tenancy work
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Liverpool
- Start 28 Sep 2017 10:00
- End 28 Sep 2017 16:00
We all know that effective engagement with prospective tenants represents the ideal opportunity to establish a platform for a successful tenancy.
And yet, too many accounts fall into arrears in the early stages of the tenancy.
- Are you trading off void turnaround times against rent arrears amongst new tenancies?
- Are you loading too much information into the sign-up?
- Are you missing key information that will help you to help your tenants to make the most of their new home?
- Are you and your prospective tenants ready for the new challenges of welfare reform?
Our hugely popular “Off to a flyer” seminar will help you to take a fresh look at your pre-tenancy work and put positive measures in place to boost rent collection, minimise arrears and help your tenants.
Chaired by the Rent Income Network Lead Associate, Tony Newman, the seminar will look at:
- Identifying potential tenants' risk and support needs
- Helping tenants to be ready to move in
- Minimising early tenancy rent loss and arrears
- Gathering and using customer and household profiling data to enable targeted action
- Establishing a payment culture amongst new tenants.
With case studies from housing providers who are doing innovative pre-tenancy work and a knowledge-sharing workshop, this seminar will equip you with a host of ideas and practical tips.
With the expansion of Universal Credit and a host of other welfare reforms around the corner, can you afford to miss out?
The seminar is ideal for anyone involved in rent collection, arrears management, housing support, lettings and allocations and generic housing management.
Hear what others had to say about 'Off to a flyer'...
"Very relevant, lots of ideas taken away to be followed up"
Jill Metcalfe, Taunton Deane Borough Council
"Plenty of food for thought. Helped clarify what we're doing well and what we need to improve"
Holly Sheppard, Accent Group
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
Early Bird: £259.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 0845 4747 004 for more information. Early bird ends Friday 21 July 2017.
You are here: Page 1 of 6