Chat with us live
- Type HQN Event
- Venue The Amba Hotel Marble Arch, Bryanston St, Marylebone, London, W1H 7EH
- Start 23 May 2018 09:15
- End 23 May 2018 16:30
Join us for an informative day crammed full of useful information relating to key compliance areas.
- Fire safety
- Asbestos management
- Water hygiene
- Passenger lifts
- Radon (including what the tighter controls and new lower radon exposure limits mean to your organisation)
- Electrical safety.
Who should attend
CEOs, board members, compliance managers, directors and health and safety professionals.
We have a selection of speakers who are experts in their field. The day will be chaired by Vicki Cutler who, as a Chartered Fellow of IOSH, has worked in the social housing sector as a health, safety and compliance specialist for many years. Vicki will be joined by:
- Bob Evans, Fire Safety Consultant in the social housing sector
- Matt Dawes, Senior Asbestos Trainer with Bradley Environmental
- Chris Brown, Independent Water Hygiene Consultant
- Nicky Hutt, Radon Services Team Leader at Public Health England
- Spencer Henry, Electrical Consultant at Morgan Lambert
- Steve Ware, Assistant Director at Gerald Honey Partnerships Ltd.
This event is now sold out, however it will also be held in Manchester.
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 0845 4747 004 for more information.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.