Chat with us live
Leasehold services: it's all about the performance
- Type HQN Event
- Venue London
- Start 23 Jan 2018 10:00
- End 23 Jan 2018 16:00
What do your performance indicators tell you about your leasehold services? Are you measuring and reporting the right things? Are your indicators helping you shape your services and drive up performance?
Should you have separate KPIs for tenants and leaseholders? What about shared owners?
How do you report to your board? Your executive team? And your leaseholders?
This seminar is all about KPIs and performance standards for leasehold services. It looks at:
- The criteria for KPIs in leasehold management
- The extent to which KPIs need to be set for leasehold
- Which services could be covered within corporate KPIs
- What leasehold teams might report in accordance with the lease, legislation and corporate objectives
- The performance standards that leasehold teams could and should set
- How to meet leaseholder expectations for information on service delivery.
There will be guidance, advice, case studies and debate, with:
- Ann Faulkner, Associate, The Leasehold Network
- Ana Kandri, Legal Advisor, LEASE
- Helen Bellingham, Head of Home Sales, Wolverhampton Homes
- James Caspell, Head of Income, Home Ownership and Business Improvement, Sutton Housing Partnership
- Emma McSweeney, Head of Home Ownership and Income, Phoenix
- Vicky Corner, Business Support Manager, Riverside
- Rob Hopkins, Leasehold and Marketing Manager, Clwyd Alyn.
Who should attend?
This event is essential for everybody who works with leaseholders – specialist leaseholder teams, housing managers, maintenance staff, customer advisors and business analysts.
This event will also be held in Manchester.
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
Early Bird: £259.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 0845 4747 004 for more information. Early bird ends Friday 22 December 2017.