Chat with us live
Leasehold management summit 2017 – changing the dynamic
- Type HQN Event
- Venue London
- Start 21 Sep 2017 10:00
- End 21 Sep 2017 16:00
Leasehold teams are constantly having to review their approach. Sometimes its because of legislation like Right to Buy. Sometimes because of a major incident like the Grenfell Tower fire.
And there is always the need to consider business and regulatory demands.
It's all about changing the dynamic.
Our autumn seminar explores the topical issues for the sector and for leaseholder teams.
The essential sessions
- The post-election landscape: Adrian Shaw, Head of Home Ownership and Service Charges at Clarion Group sets out what the road ahead looks like for a major housing group and for the sector
- Fire safety: The very latest information about the key issues on safety from Andy Turner, Independent Safety Consultant. What you need to know, do, and what you need to communicate to your leaseholders
- Reforming leasehold management – the leaseholder’s perspective:
Paula Higgins, Chief Executive of the Home Owners Alliance challenges social landlords to stop ‘holding homes hostage’. Hard-hitting comments from the other side of the fence on what landlords need to do to get into shape for the next decade
- Re-inventing the wheel: Barbara Walsh, Chair of the Board at MySouthwark Homeowners Agency, explains how and why Southwark are looking at leasehold management from a whole different perspective
- Repairs – breakout session: John Gargan, Major Works and Leasehold Consultant at Catalyst Housing on re-thinking your day-to-day repairs service, and what others in the sector are doing differently
- Ground rents – breakout session: Get total clarity about the way forward on an increasingly contentious area from Steve Schollar, Leasehold Manager, Paradigm Housing Group
- Fees and charges – breakout session: Emma Towler, Head of Home Ownership & Service Charges, Aster Group looks at how to make your fees and charges structure better value for money.
Who should attend:
This seminar is ideal for practitioners at all levels from:
- Leasehold management
- Home ownership
- Service charge management
- Housing management
- Neighbourhoods and estates services
- Policy & strategy
Full price: £289.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £209.00 *
Early Bird: £259.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 0845 4747 004 for more information. Early bird ends Friday 25 August 2017.
You are here: Page 1 of 6