Chat with us live
HQN winter workshop gas masterclass 2018 – Make sure you are safe and compliant
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre
- Address 70 Shudehill, Manchester, M4 4AF
- Start 07 Feb 2018 10:00
- End 07 Feb 2018 16:00
Your tenants’ safety is your legal responsibility and of the utmost importance. You know your duties and your responsibilities but… Are you fully compliant?
Are you up to speed with the latest best practice? What should you do if things start to go wrong?
Now’s the time to find out – this masterclass will:
- Provide practical guidance on the legal aspects
- Help you get the most out of your services
- Help you plan for the future.
Whether it’s a refresher or completely new to you, the 2018 masterclass will be of enormous benefit.
What will be covered:
- The ins and outs of legislation – guidance on how to remain compliant and the latest case law affecting you, including information on the age-old issue of access
- Effective working with your contractor – make sure the relationship is delivering what you need
- DLOs – what should your in-house contractor be doing
- Are your maintenance systems up to date? The main issues and a checklist of what you should be doing
- Key performance indicators, monitoring and reporting arrangements – what, where and when?
- Best practice – take stock of current best practice including the benefits of SMART technology
- Managing and mitigating your risks and disaster recovery – effective planning for the future.
- Claire Heyes: Chief Executive, CORGI
- Kevin Winship: Technical Safety Manager, CORGI
- Mark Bird: Services and ECO Manager, whg
- Peter McHugh: Responsive Repairs Manager, Rochdale Boroughwide Homes
- Lee Bradshaw: Director of Operations, Morgan Lambert
- Kevin Bentley: Associate, HQN.
Who should attend?
Repairs and maintenance operatives, gas managers, health and safety managers, officers and operatives, void and housing managers, surveyors and multi-skilled operatives, operations management and those responsible for contracting with, assessing and managing gas safety.
Full price: £209.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £179.00 *
Early Bird: £195.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 0845 4747 004 for more information. Early bird ends Friday 22 December 2017.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.