Chat with us live
Housing Ombudsman workshop: managing challenging complaints effectively
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Kingsway Hall, London
- Address 66 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, WC2B 5BX
- Start 08 Nov 2017 10:00
- End 08 Nov 2017 14:00
HQN is once again teaming up with the Housing Ombudsman Service for a new series of practical workshops designed to help social landlords handle customer complaints more effectively.
The practical half-day workshops will be delivered by the Housing Ombudsman’s own expert trainers and will focus on the following themes:
- Managing complainants with persistent and challenging behaviours
- Handling anti-social behaviour complaints
- Putting the matter right
- When to award compensation and deciding on the right amount
- Using the learning from complaints to implement positive change.
Each workshop draws on case studies and best practice examples from the Housing Ombudsman's files. There will also be an opportunity to network with peers from other landlords.
If you would like to be included on a reserve list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event will also be held in Birmingham, London and Manchester.
Member price: £99 + VAT
Non-member price: £289 + VAT