Chat with us live
Equality and diversity exchange
- Type HQN Event
- Venue The Castlefield Rooms, 18-20 Castle Street, Manchester M3 4LZ
- Start 18 Apr 2018 10:00
- End 18 Apr 2018 14:30
The event will be led and chaired by:
Sasha Deepwell Chief Executive Irwell Valley Housing Association, supported by Chris Root, a national guru and highly respected figure in the field of Equality and Diversity and Dave Ganz, Executive Director of HQN.
Topics for the event are:
- The next 12 months, what does this year hold for us? Chris’s crystal ball – Chris Root
- Diversity and leadership – Sasha Deepwell
- Unconscious bias – who me? – Tara Hussain, lead HQN trainer
- Sexual harassment – it’s news! – Chris Root
- Gender identity – key business issues – Chris Root.
Price per delegate:
Members of the Equality and Diversity Exchange: FREE
1 delegate: £100.00*
2 delegates: £75.00* each
3+: £50.00* each
*Prices include refreshments and lunch, and are subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Please note that a ‘no-show’ fee of £60.00 will be charged for cancelled free places unless we receive at least 14 days’ notice of your cancellation.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited.