Chat with us live
Determined to deliver – building your best enabling service
- Type HQN Event
- Venue London
- Start 19 Jul 2017 10:00
- End 19 Jul 2017 16:00
The shortfall in the delivery of new homes continues to be priority on the housing agenda. To help address this ongoing challenge, the work of local authority enabling services play a key role in securing appropriate sites and homes, working closely with developers and housing associations.
Determined to deliver, focuses on sharing how the best enabling services deliver, how they create productive partnerships and how they demonstrate Value for Money. It also looks at what housing partners should expect from an enabling service and how to support local authorities to create successful deals.
Launching the enabling self assessment toolkit: You will also have the opportunity to explore HQN’s newly launched toolkit, including an introduction to key areas, the chance to ask any questions and investigate how you can use it to improve your own service.
What will the event cover?
- Strategic framework and context
- Sites and land supply
- Funding and resources
- Tenure products
- Sales, lettings and building strong communities
- Performance management and evaluation
- Driving excellence: applying the HQN enabling toolkit.
Who should attend?
These workshops are essential for all those interested in the delivery of new homes including:
- Strategic housing staff with responsibility for the enabling service
- Enabling officers
- Planning officers
- Housing association development staff.
Full price: £209.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £179.00 *
Early Bird: £195.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 0845 4747 004 for more information. Early bird ends Friday 23 June 2017.
You are here: Page 1 of 6