Chat with us live
Building strategies – understanding the East of England housing market
- Type HQN Event
- Venue Milton Keynes
- Start 11 Jul 2018 10:00
- End 11 Jul 2018 16:00
As affordable housing providers take a more commercial approach to development and asset management, it's vital all parts of the business understand where the UK housing market is headed over the next 12 months and beyond – nationally, regionally and locally.
To get exclusive insight into the East of England housing market and expert advice from top speakers, come along to our Building strategies event in Milton Keynes in July.
Chaired by HQN Chief Executive Alistair McIntosh and delivered in partnership with housing intelligence specialists Hometrack, the day will cover the following themes:
- Predictions for the UK housing market in 2018
- Analysis of affordability, rents and price trends in your local area
- The impact of London on the East of England housing market
- Learning from key development players
- The local authority perspective on land and planning issues
- Development opportunities and risks
- Optimising sales and marketing potential for new homes
- Stock management
- Affordability and housing needs assessments.
To help make the day as useful as possible, Hometrack are happy to take questions in advance and provide key data for any area of the East of England. Please contact email@example.com with your requests.
This event is relevant to affordable housing providers operating in the following areas:
- South Lincolnshire & Rutland
Who should attend?
This event is essential for the following job roles:
- Chief Executives
- Executive teams
- Development teams
- Asset Management teams
- Finance teams
- Sales and Marketing teams
- Home Ownership teams
- Business insight teams
- Business strategy teams
- Research and intelligence teams.
Hometrack provides tools that enable clients to gain detailed insight into the dynamics of housing affordability at a local area level. This insight is used to inform critical decisions on new build land appraisals, planning negotiations, asset management decisions and investment strategy.
Hometrack is part of ZPG Plc, owner of some of the UK’s most trusted digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation and Property Software Group.
Full price: 209.00 *
Members of any HQN network: £179.00 *
Early Bird: £195.00 *
* Please note that all prices are subject to standard VAT. Please call 0845 4747 004 for more information. Early bird ends Friday 15 June 2018.
Cancellations and substitutions:
A full refund will be given if a cancellation is made 28 calendar days or more prior to the event, and a 50% refund if a cancellation is made 15-27 calendar days prior to the event. We regret that no refund can be given if a cancellation is made 14 calendar days or less before the event.
Cancellations must be made in writing, and will be acknowledged by HQN Limited. There is no refund for non-attendance, but delegates may be substituted at any time.