Chat with us live
Outstanding in your field?
Have you GOT what it takes?
Come and join HQN's consultancy team
Become a consultant intro
Looking for a new challenge to augment your housing career?
Consider yourself an expert in your field?
Keen to share your knowledge and experience with other housing professionals?
Passionate about driving up standards?
Why not join HQN's team of top consultants?
Become a consultant details
Interested? Send us your CV and tell us about your housing credentials in no more than 1,500 words:
- Your areas of expertise (maximum of three)
- Examples of your achievements
- What you are not so good at
- Your future plans – where you see yourself in five years’ time.
What we are looking for:
- Freelance consultants with enthusiasm, energy and drive
- In-depth knowledge of at least two areas with a wide range of experience (gained from more than one organisation)
- A good understanding of the sector and sector benchmarking/norms/best practice – RPs, ALMOs and councils
- A passion for service improvement
- Ability to take a brief, interpret the requirements and deliver against it
- Excellent communication skills – ability to relate to people at different levels,get difficult messages across, get information from people
- Ability to write structured reports which follow a logical order
- Gravitas, ability to influence situations to achieve the desired outcomes
- Good organisational skills and time management – track record of delivering complex projects to time
- Ability to work in a flexible way – adopting a hands-on practical style.
What we offer:
- Being part of the HQN family! Having the opportunity to influence the sector – making a difference
- Support and guidance – mentoring and coaching, support to develop own products and services
- Personal development – skills and knowledge, wider understanding of the sector
- Working as part of a team on larger projects
- Wide variety of assignments
- Prompt payment terms
- Guaranteed number of days – for the right person and skills
- A network of clients/members
- Research opportunities
- Opportunities to work with other bodies eg ombudsman and industries.
If you would like an informal chat please call Anna Pattison on 01904 557197.